Our Garden Design Process
Yards provides a complete Landscape Design, Landscape Construction service in Brisbane and South-East Queensland.
Yards’ landscape design process means that we work closely with you to ensure that you receive a functional outdoor space which reflects your personal style for you, your family and friends to relax, entertain and enjoy.
Three easy steps to Yards’ process
Step One – Initial On Site Design Consultation
- The process of garden design begins with an initial meeting on-site which typically takes one hour.
- We will assess all aspects of your existing site conditions and surrounds, discuss your own ideas, establish your preferred sense of style and what you want to achieve with your garden.
- We take a pragmatic approach that will ensure your needs are catered for as well as maximising water and energy efficiency for our current climatic conditions. Design options and ideas will be discussed throughout the consultation. This is an ideas session where we cover as much as we can for you to better understand the landscape process and your outdoor space.
- Following the meeting, Ben will send you a landscape design fee proposal that outlines the landscape design process in creating your very own unique and functional design.
Step Two – Landscape Plan Development
- Following the engagement of Yards’ Brisbane Landscape Design Service, we will meet again to develop the initial ideas
- Ben will present a finished plan on-site with all relevant documentation
Step Three – Landscape Construction
Our team will see your project through from start to finish.
The qualified Yards’ team has the necessary horticultural and construction skills to carry out every detail along the way. We will also coordinate any specialised works that may need to be implemented. If required, we will adjust the design to suit your budgetary requirements.
Yards is a BSA licenced (1082051) landscaping business.